The Tri County Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the promotion of Tri County's goods and services in all forms (i.e., in person, online and in print). They will support the marketing department by carrying out the daily tasks to keep the department functioning and facilitate the duties of the Marketing Director.
The job duties of the Marketing Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Marketing Director with office administration.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- General marketing knowledge.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Adobe Photoshop experience preferred.
Family owned and operated business for 39 years, serving the west coast of Florida, Our Mission: To comfort all in such a way that they are compelled to others about their experience; and that it honors the great comforter JESUS CHRIST
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 07:35:46 PST