C# Developer for Hedge Fund Software
The individuals will be working in a team oriented environment, playing a key role in building new applications, and enhancing/improving existing systems. The position provides the opportunity to learn new technologies and grow with the firm.
The candidate must possess the following:
• A team player
• Strong communication skills
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Exhibit the ability to work creatively
Analytical in a problem-solving environment.
- Has a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in financial services industry a plus (but not required)
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and programming skills
- Proficient in C# programming language
- Proficient in ASP.NET
- Proficient in MVC
- Experience in writing SQL (e.g. SP, Functions) and general understanding of SQL Server backend systems
- Experience using MS Visual Studio 2010 or above
- Design and development of Web Services
As a growing full service consulting firm providing value-added solutions to the investment management industry, we have two main lines of business: technology consulting (for 3rd party software) and software development (for our own line of licensed software as well as client proprietary solutions).
We specialize in institutional investment managers, hedge funds, private equity firms and funds of funds. We are client focused and partner with our clients, focusing on three things - integrity, client service, and providing outstanding value. Our business is to enhance the productivity, efficiency and scalability of our clients by harnessing the power of their data.
Our approach is to help firms build solutions that result in faster, more efficient, repeatable processes generating accurate and meaningful business information for an array of end users. We are industry specialists across the front, middle and back offices that use the best technology to meet business needs.
New York, NY
Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:35:23 PDT