Regional Training Coordinator (RTC)
We are seeking a Regional Training Coordinator (RTC) to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for all WMD training in your assigned geographic regions. This process will include identifying training priorities for the region and coordinating with the DS Regional Directors and Regional Security Officers (RSOs) to arrange the necessary training to meet overall WMD goals. You will also be responsible for oversight, and or participation in all aspects of planning, monitoring, managing and delivering contractor services within the region. This is a non-supervisory position.
- Provides overall operational direction to the Senior Instructors of the region
- Develop training initiatives and strategies to improve organizational performance
- Maintain and provide status reports for the assigned region
- Transcribe technical information into wording and formats for comprehension to students that may have limited background and understanding of the WMD field
- Ensure successful program performance
- Respond to DOS requirements for training reports and coordinate with the Senior Instructors
- May be required to work with translators and/or interpreters in the presentation of training.
- A SECRET Clearance is required
- Minimum of 5 years of general experience in the CBRN field, either as an instructor in the field or as a certified state, federal or military first responder
- Familiarity with standard training evaluation methods and mechanisms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Microsoft Office
Born of necessity and shaped by need, Guardian Centers operates the most advanced disaster training centers in the world. Replicating hazards in a size and scale never before seen, our facilities provide realistic and integrated capabilities to help improve inter-agency disaster response. Guardian Centers is dedicated to helping all responders - government, public and private - achieve their vital mission.
Guardian Centers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:59:37 PDT