Commercial Leasing Project Manager
Title: Commercial Leasing Project Manager Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 9 Months (could extend) Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager with Commercial Leasing experience in Miami, FL.
Responsible for working collaboratively with department managers in the Leasing division to implement projects / programs that ensure compliance with business and regulatory requirements. Creates and maintains project plans, monitors progress for multiple projects, acts as liaison between IT and Leasing Companies and prepares presentations for management. Keeps all stakeholders informed of developments on the projects he/she manages.
- Complete the established process to identify, analyze and implement a new origination system that will support all leasing companies (FL, MD, AZ)
- Work with various business units and leasing companies to define requirements
- Coordinate project scale, scope, and execution with technical teams
- Establishes procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Prepares reports and keeps management informed of project status and related issues.
- Recommend the resources, skill and training needs for the project team members
- Coordinate and communicate the expectations, assignments, status and plan with the project team
- Proactively identify and plan for potential risk, build contingency plans, and take action to mitigate risks.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years program / project management experience
- PMP certification
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and execution skills
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration and relationship management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project or an equivalent project management tool, and workflow or data flow diagramming tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 2 years of Business analysis experience, preferably within the Commercial Lending / Leasing Industry
- 3-5 years of experience in leasing/loan origination and/or commercial loan origination and servicing.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Miami Lakes, FL
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 02:11:35 PST