Professional Services Representative
Interactive Brokers is expanding its Professional Services Team at our office in Greenwich, CT. We're seeking those who have recently graduated from a top notch business school. Our aim is to build and maintain long-term relationships with our most valued clients as we expand our product and service offerings. The duties encompass all facets of institutional support from assistance with the account application, to troubleshooting real-time trade issues, to routine funds and banking activities.
- Act as liaison to Interactive Broker's top-tier clients, including financial advisers, premium retail customers, financial institutions and hedge funds, striving to provide solutions to inquiries while complying with all policies, practices and procedures.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. Core competences include: handling trade-related issues, trade and margin analysis, account management and funding, product (cash market, equities and derivatives) and exchange knowledge (global), technical services, securities regulations.
- Internal coordinator to various departments such as technical operations and programming, analyzing and escalating issues appropriately.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience. The candidate must possess general market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- Experience: recently graduate to 3 years financial industry experience preferred with client services background.
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and written communication skills. Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of PC technologies, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Databases. Programming and/or UNIX experience a plus.
- Registrations: If not registered IBG LLC will sponsor: FINRA Series 7. Series 55, 63
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is an automated electronic broker and market maker in equities, options, futures, bonds and foreign exchange around the world. With over $15 billion in market capitalization, IBKR trades 9% of the listed equity options volume worldwide, executing, clearing, settling and accounting for over one million trades per day. The Company's brokerage operations are conducted by its Interactive Brokers subsidiaries and its proprietary market-making operations are conducted by its Timber Hill subsidiaries. IBKR employs approximately 1,200 people and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
 Figures as of September 30, 2016. Information on the company can be found at: www.interactivebrokers.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:01:25 PDT