CUSTOMER SERVICE / COLLECTOR
Contacts customers with delinquent accounts, initiates appropriate action, and maintains records. Reports to Manager, Collections. MUST BE BILINGUAL ENGLISH / SPANISH.
• Reviews status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection action
• Notifies customer of delinquent accounts according to due dates
• Prepares emails on delinquent accounts
• Skip-traces accounts according to established practice
• Provide coordination and communication to assistant store managers and other members to ensure clear understanding of customer accounts
• Researches disputed delinquent account balances. Corrects any errors, including misapplied payments, reversed late charges, direct deposit errors, and overpayment errors
• Creates payment plan for customer
• Participates in the weekly team meeting
• Responsible for neatness of work area, security of member files and reports of delinquent accounts
• Assists in special projects as requested
• Customer service or retail experience
• Bilingual preferred
Applicants should apply at www.pleaseapplyonline.com/checkcenters
If you are looking for a supportive environment that values teamwork, fresh insights and seeks innovative thinking, come join the fun at Check Center!
We provide an environment that values your talent and rewards results and service to the community. Check Center is a 30-year-old retail financial service company on a mission to revolutionize financial services for the communities we serve. We are different because we say
In addition, Check Center has earned national recognition for 13 consecutive years for excellence in community service as a winner of the FiSCA Activa Award. The company invests about 1% of revenue to community services annually, focusing on helping kids, such as supporting MDA and an annual Back to School Day.
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:03:59 PST