Guardian Group, Inc. seeks a highly organized, professional and motivated individual, to work in our Torrance, CA office. Assume an active role in the development and implementation of the company's strategic marketing plans and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have had proven success in a similar position at a professional services company. You must be a self-starter, creative, and results driven. They must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, being involved in multiple concurrent initiatives, and enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels. Candidate shall possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have the ability to work independently, prioritize often competing work assignments, and feel comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist include:
- Developing a working knowledge and understanding of all lines of business.
- Assisting management develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and initiatives for the company utilizing print, digital, and other communication advertising and P.R.
- Coordinate and manage trade events and meetings
- Assist in identifying and conducting market research to identify new lines of business for future growth
- Setup and maintain social media accounts, pay per click campaigns, website SEO
- Maintain company marketing and sales databases
- Distribute marketing material for email/mail campaigns
- Coordinate subcontractors and vendors that support company's marketing and sales programs
- Develop and provide website content and support
- Assist with developing and marketing continuing education seminars
- Provide Sales team with administrative office support
- 3+ years of marketing experience within the professional engineering services industry with proven results
- BA or BS Degree required.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing strategies
- Sales, communication and relationship-building skills; professional demeanor and above average communicator with superior organizational and administrative skills
- Effective time management skills including ability to prioritize
- Strong oral and business writing skills
- Creative-thinking and problem-solving
- Above average Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point skills
This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or represent specific duties of any one incumbent.
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATON & BENEFITS PACKAGES
Guardian is a privately held company offering competitive pay, an array of company benefits and an environment where teamwork, ongoing professional development, continuous improvement, and exceptional service is valued and rewarded. Benefits package includes:
• Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Voluntary long-term disability plan
• 401(K) and company profit sharing
• Paid vacation days,
• Paid holidays,
• Paid sick days,
• Paid personal days,
• Tuition reimbursement
• Advancement opportunities
Guardian Group, Inc. ("Guardian") is a national construction and insurance claims consulting company. For the past 25 years Guardian has specialized in providing construction and engineering consulting services to investigate and resolve surety claims, property & casualty claims, environmental claims, and construction defect claims nationwide.
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:05:53 PDT