Product Development Engineer/Manager
1. Utilize a well rounded engineering background to adapt various sensor technologies into existing electronic platforms to expand existing product line.
2. Taking designs from initial concept (based on existing specifications and desired improvements) through product release.
3. Have working knowledge of UL and ATEX hazardous area standards.
4. Possess a self motivated, hands-on mentality with a demonstrated ability to take products from the basic design phase to incorporating performance advancements and validation.
5. Must be able to coordinate several concurrent projects and communicate progress and target effectively.
1. BS in Electrical Engineering with experience in programming micro-processors C++, experience with mechanical engineering at plus.
2. Minimum of three (3) years experience with product design including a working knowledge of UL and ATEX standards for equipment used in hazardous areas.
3. Strong understanding of manufacturing methods, limitations and drafting techniques.
4. Good communication skills, must be a self motivated organizer with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
5. Experience developing industrial analytical instrumentation a plus.
Analytical Industries, Inc. is a 20 year old growing company that specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of gas analyzers and sensors to end users and OEMs alike. Our technological expertise is characterized by innovative product design, sophisticated manufacturing and quality control techniques. Technology and value complimented by world class customer support provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace. With 50% of our sales going to international clients, we are a recognized global leader in measuring oxygen in industrial, medical and diving industries, our focus is to expand our product lines by incorporating additional sensor technologies into our existing electronic platforms.
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:58:23 PDT