RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University (Melbourne, Australia), has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries. RMIT Vietnam's focus is around three main goals; growth in student numbers, quality of programs, staffing and infrastructure, and differentiation in the way that it teaches digital engagement, fostering industry relationships and providing international opportunities.
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for leading the RMIT Vietnam recruitment team (3 FTE), and overseeing the delivery of all recruitment and selection activities across RMIT Vietnam.
This includes supervising all end-to-end Recruitment and Selection activities for Professional, English, and Academic employees (both Vietnamese and Foreign), and facilitating the arrangements for bringing Foreign hires on-board.
The Recruitment Manager is personally responsible for the provision of centralised recruitment and selection for the Academic centres, to ensure the effective and timely recruitment and on boarding of Academic staff. In addition, the Recruitment Manager is responsible for Senior Manager and Executive recruitment.
Other responsibilities include: facilitating the implementation of Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding guidelines, and ensuring compliance; maintenance and management of the Recruitment Management System (PageUp); achieving targets for recruitment quality, lead times, and compliance; reporting and cost control; building and maintaining robust client focussed relationships with stakeholders across the business; leading and developing the team; and the continuous improvement of all activities.
To be considered, you must have:
- University Qualifications in a related discipline (i.e. Human Resourcesm Business Administration)
- Significant experience managing end-to-end Recruitment and Selection projects and processes
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including demonstrated experience in leading, managing and developing teams, and proven experience in managing complex issues with multiple stakeholders
- Significant demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to manage, develop and document complex processes
- Excellent time-management and administrative/organisational skills
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Impeccable English - for this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent)
Experience working in Vietnam, or another Asian environment, would be an advantage - as would experience in the education industry.
To find out more
Please visit www.rmit.edu.vn/jobs to find out more about the role, including detailed information on the requirements, benefits, and our recruitment process.