IT Project Manager/Business Analyst
Raymond Resources Company is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest. We are currently seeking an IT Project Manager/Business Analyst for our Multi-Billion Dollar, global client at their location in Baltimore, MD. This position is a blended role of PM and BA duties. Direct hire full time position with full benefits and vacation package.
- Building consensus among stakeholders and team members; gathering and assessing business requirements, related information and clients' (internal and external) needs
- Building internal and external partnerships with key stakeholders, leadership teams, vendor and client contacts
- Prototyping of reports and solutions, establishing and delivering on project milestones and project plans and instituting and executing on data quality guidelines to ensure the highest quality of project material, deliverables, data analysis and reporting.
- Work with management and clients to interpret and document project requirements
- Create and maintain project plans
- Communicate effectively amongst the team and to stakeholders external to the team
- Conduct research, document findings and communicate results effectively
- Document business, functional and technical requirements
- Responsible for project managing a team that includes developers, testers, and analytical resources and delivering on project plans
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager and/or business analyst, in the retail industry
- Demonstrated abilities to manage project teams
- Strong technical project management, business analysis, and organizational skills
- Experience with data analysis, manipulation, and reporting
- Capabilities using SAS, SQL, MS Access or MS Excel, and applied statistical methods to complete data analysis
- Demonstrated strong emphasis on high-quality data, documentation, analytics, and reporting
- Demonstrated experience interfacing between various business and technical teams to document requirements and design solutions
- Knowledge of database design, and application development and integration methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile development structure
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
To get this gig, click apply. We would love to talk to about your background and experience. Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Raymond Resources Company a place to grow your career.
We understand people are our strongest asset. Raymond Resources Company is a group of highly skilled talent acquisition professionals. Together have an average of over 25 years of sourcing, staffing, recruiting, HR, technological and management experience working with companies ranging from mid-size to Fortune 100.
Our experience has given us a unique opportunity to understand the needs of individuals and help them achieve their career goals and aspirations. We are not just putting people to work. We are partnering with individuals by helping people build experience, advance in their careers and meet personal needs.
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:56:58 PDT