Program/Project Manager (PeopleSoft HR 9.2)
We are hiring a Program/Project Manager (PeopleSoft HR 9.2) for a Contract position in Torrance, CA
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, feel free to contact EITHER of us direct and reference the job#:
ADAM WEBB: (949) 860-4711
SUMIT KUMAR: (714) 576 - 7031
MICHELL CASEY: (949) 860 - 4715
Position: Program/Project Manager
Job Ref#: 29057
Duration: 12+ Months (On-Going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: OPEN, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY)
Please Note: We will only consider consultants who reside/live in S. California
A global company has an immediate need to hire a Program/Project Manager for a long-term, on-going contract opportunity in TORRANCE, CA. As a 1st tier vendor we have over 30 contingents working for this client and although this is a contract position the average consultants has been with this client between 6-10 years. If you are looking for a long-term stable opportunity, than this is the ideal position for you. All work will be performed on-site and you must be available for a face to face interviews. Calance offers full benefits to our contingents, which includes, Aetna HMO/PPO Medical, Dental, Vision care and 401K.
** We will NOT accept 3rd party, Corp to Corp (C2C) or Independent (1099) contractors for this role **
• Project Planning: Develops project estimates, workplans, cost and schedules - including Risk Management Plan, Communication Plan, Documentation Plan, Quality Plan,
Resource Staffing Plan and all subordinate work plans.
• Financial Management: ensure all project cost (labor, hw, sw, vendor, etc) is managed at the detail level. This includes tracking plan vs. actual costs as well as forecasting
project funding needs.
• Vendor Management: Manage and ensure vendor compliance with contract(s) if applicable. This includes quality, cost and delivery aspects related to statement of work.
• Auditing of vendor performance based on contractual requirements prior to authorizing vendor payment.
• Develop working relationship with vendor assigned resources.
• Project Monitoring & Control: monitors project scope, change requests, issues, risks and schedule.
• Manages project issues to resolution.
• Escalates appropriately when project issues dictate. Support department and division budgeting process to ensure funding is appropriately allocated.
• Communication: ensures all stakeholders at all levels are aware of progress through project meetings, status reports, meeting minutes and milestone reviews.
• Experience with executive level presentation preparation and delivery.
• Staff Management: monitors the performance of all resources assigned to the project.
• Takes appropriate action to motivate and lead the team to deliver high quality, on time, with in approved budget.
• Operational Turnover; manages turnover of project to post production support team. This includes ensuring readiness in all aspects of baseline support.
Daily Tasks Performed
• Monitor status of project (s).
• Project Control.
• Stakeholder Communication.
• Coordination of team work deliverables/activities.
• Status reporting, risk/issue escalation/coordination.
• Meeting facilitation.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
• 10+ years Information Technology Project Mgmt experience.
• Proven successful implementation of PeopleSoft HR v9.2
• Expert knowledge of project planning - work plan, risk and schedule.
• Development focus, having experience with process analysis and business process modeling expected.
• Expert knowledge of project control - issues management, risk management, scope Management, change management, schedule management and cost management.
• Proven strong relationship building skills (customer, vendor, leadership, etc.).
• Proven communication skills (verbal and written); deliver project presentations to SR and Executive Management as required for project evaluation meetings.
• Strong demonstrated project management and control skills.
• Experience with systems development methodologies.
• Experience with Clarity, Open workbench and/or MS Project applications preferred.
• Education: Bachelor's degree
• H1 Visa Transfers/Green Card processing
• Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (Aetna)
• 401K Retirement program
• Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
• Flex Spending Plan
• Voluntary Life, AD&D, STD or LTD plans
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:17:13 PST