POSITION PURPOSE: Assist with accounting for and consolidation of the company's international operations
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with the monthly close process for the international division including translation and preparation financial statements, journal entries, reconciliations, intercompany accounts, eliminations, foreign exchange impact
• Work with local / foreign accounting firms to ensure timely and accurate filling of statutory reports are filed in applicable countries
• Monitor financial status and prepare analytical reviews,
• Prepare Monthly forecasting; income statement, product lines, balance sheets, expenditures
• Prepare and review customer pricing schedules
• Assist with corporate tax and legal requests for International Division
• Continuously improve the international accounting and reporting process
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 3+ years of relevant experience; CPA preferred, not required
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP, particularly FASB ASC 830
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a must
• Self starter with strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data using advanced Excel and Access functions
• Proficiency with SAP is a plus
• Bilingual is a plus (Spanish, Portuguese)
Led by flagship brands PEAK, BlueDEF and Final Charge, Old World Industries boasts a 40-year history of American ingenuity. Forty years of developing automotive and heavy duty products for the most extreme climates & working conditions that equal billions of miles on the road in big rigs and billions of hours of heavy equipment in the mines and on the farm.
Our founders, Tom Hurvis and Riaz Waraich, started the Old World Trading Company in November of 1973, trading chemicals during the petrochemical shortage. Their ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and American ingenuity fueled the creation and expansion of Old World Industries and the development of the PEAK, BlueDEF and PEAK Commercial & Industrial product families. In 2014, Founding Partner, Riaz Waraich passed away but left an ever lasting impact on Old World Industries. Riaz determination and ambition were instrumental in the growth of Old World Industries from a small operation to the Global Leader that exists today.
Constant research, development, and challenging traditional thinking has continued to fuel an expansive product lineup for 40 years.
Today, Old World Industries proudly provides automotive and heavy duty products to more than 60 countries around the globe.
Old World Industries has built a strong global relationship with its suppliers, customers and consumers based on decades of trust. With distribution in more than 60 countries and ties to all major retail outlets, business partners trust Old World Industries to deliver. And they do with a 99.3 percent on-time delivery rate.
Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:47:06 PDT