Tier One Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer which recruits for a wide variety of technical roles; however, for this particular position, our client is only accepting U.S. Citizens capable of obtaining Secret Clearance.
The successful asset will maintain responsibility for security monitoring and rapid response to security alerts and events. Create, tune, and compile metrics of all security devices and documentation of processes and procedures. Identify security issues and risks and then develop mitigation plans. Work in a 24/7 SOC environment and provide analysis and trending of security log data from various security devices. Apply up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes, and the development of new attacks and threat vectors. Recommend solutions to mitigate risk in any activity that potentially impacts the security of existing IT and information management.
- Serve as 2nd or 3rd shift lead
- Author security analysis and recommendations (e.g. Google Appliance, wireless headsets)
- Provide monitoring and risk analysis of zero-day and other vulnerabilities
- Evaluation of NIST, Federal and DoD guidelines, policies, directives, memos, etc. as it relates to cybersecurity
- 24/7 monitoring of DFAS security landscape
- Triage of SIEM events and determine escalation of indicators
- 24/7 contact with JFHQ-DODIN, Cybercomm, NSA, et al for receiving and triaging threat indicators
- Secret clearance (Interim acceptable on Day 1)
- Must for Consideration: GCIH, CEH or equivalent (ref DoD 8570 IA Baseline, CND- Incident Responder)
- CISSP or equivalent (ref DoD 8570 IA Baseline, IAT III)
- 5+ years of experience with incident handling, forensics, sensor alert tracking, or Cybersecurity case management
- 3+ years of experience in a security operations center
- Experience with Cybersecurity tools, including ArcSight, ACAS, or other SIEM tools
- Experience with Cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies
- Experience with network ports and protocols
- Experience with log review and analysis
- Knowledge of current and emerging security technologies
- Ability to correlate disparate datasets to identify abnormal behavior
- Possession of excellent analytics, collaboration skills, detailed working
- CCNA or Network+ Certification
- Computing Environment Certificates, including McAfee, Blue Coat, RedHat, or Cisco
Tier One Technologies is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Client specifications define position requirements.
Tier One Technologies is a national technical consulting firm with its corporate headquarters located in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania metro area. We are well practiced at Information Technology consulting and contracting; and our niche is providing services to the Government Sector, including government prime contractors, with focus on Federal Civilian, Defense, Intelligence and Security segments. We offer comprehensive benefits including Paid Federal Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance as well as 401k plan.
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 14:27:44 PST