Seeking an experienced Treasury professional to support treasury operations, including risk management, cash management, capital markets and credit facility reporting.
- Cash management - Manage daily liquidity, cash investment and deployment strategies
- Credit facilities - Credit administration, syndication management, & monitor debt covenant compliance
- FX Management - Monitor the FX gains/losses to ensure compliance with Company's policies
- Analysis - Cash flow, hedging alternative, interest expense & income
- Assist with short/long-term cash forecast, and actual vs. forecast cash variance
- Manage Inter-company loan transactions and monthly cash settlements
- Bank account reconciliations & analysis statements
- Manage corporate banking relationships and act as administrator for all corporate banking portals
- Resolve banking and corporate credit card related issues
- Communicate with oversea offices on various Treasury related activities
- Support financial audits and inquiries
- Enhance & maintain investment policies for the company
- Perform other related tasks as required or assigned
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 3+ year experience in banking, corporate treasury, FX hedging & capital market
- Knowledge in JDE, Bloomberg, and HSBCnet is a plus
- Prior Accounts Payable experience and CTP preferred
- Must have strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
Kingston has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. With global headquarters in Fountain Valley, California, Kingston employs more than 4,000 people worldwide. Regarded as one of the Best Companies to Work for in America by Fortune magazine, Kingston's tenets of respect, loyalty, flexibility and integrity create an exemplary corporate culture. Kingston believes that investing in employees is essential and that each individual employee is a vital part of the company's success.
Kingston serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers on six continents. The company also provides contract manufacturing and supply chain management services for semiconductor manufacturers and system OEMs.
We offer our full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), a choice of PPO or HMO medical and dental, vision, FSA, life and disability insurance, EAP and more.
Fountain Valley, CA
Sun, 26 Feb 2017 10:12:12 PST