GUI Design Tools SW Developer (PC Java/Netbeans)
Join the industry leader in HMI/GUI development tools and solutions and be a key part of our world-class GUI design tool team. We're Serious, the premier embedded platform provider to Industrial/Commercial/Medical device manufacturers enabling them to make their machines smarter through human and cloud connectivity. We're VC-backed, fast-paced, and results oriented -- everyone our team is a key player in delivering the very best tools and capabilities to our customers.
If we say "show us your look and feel" you get what we mean... you've got examples of amazing UIs you've designed, implemented, and tested that are intuitive, modern, and effective.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining our innovative GUI-design and deployment tools, including
- SHIPTide, our HMI/GUI design tool
- SHIPCrane, our HMI system manufacturing/programming tool
- SeaShell , the command line version of SHIPCrane
- SHIPHarbor Master, the connectivity toolbar widget for device connectivity
These are PC-based applications developed in Netbeans/Java and Qt, so we're looking for candidates with:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years' experience developing advanced client-side Java applications
- Netbeans framework experience is highly valued
- Must have a strong look and feel/UI/UX design skills focused on user tools, configuration, workflow templates, etc.
- Examples of your work are required and must be supplied
- Experience in developing integrated development environments (IDE's), configuration, rollout, issue tracking and maintenance.
- Working with other development teams for cross-platform integrated solutions
- Experience with customer interaction for product requirements development, implementation and project management.
- Multidisciplinary team experience that includes product marketing, prototyping, design to manufacture.
- Experience with customer relations and co-development.
- Application development processes; from requirements management to customer integration.
Other valued skills and experience we value in this position:
- Antlr 4.0 experience or language translator/grammars/compiler lexing/parsing knowledge
- Qt, C#, Android, iOS development
- Current knowledge of IoT technologies and market trends.
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics and/or Computer Science, BSEE/CE; Master's Degree a plus
- Excellence and clarity in written and oral communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills for internal team development, customer interaction and support skills
- Disciplined and creative mindset to deliver industry-leading results
- 5% travel to customer sites and/or trade shows in the US is expected. No significant lifting/standing or physically demanding tasks anticipated.
- This job is located at our Chandler, Arizona headquarters. No remote workers and no relocation funds are approved for this position
- The right candidate will be interviewed promptly. If a good match, be prepared to start immediately! Providing a cover letter summary of your work accomplishments and career goals is highly recommended!
- No recruiters or outside solicitations
Serious Integrated makes complete graphic and touch front panel solutions for the global Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) market. Our advanced technology combination of hardware, firmware and PC-based GUI development tools are distributed by Digi-Key and Arrow Electronics for industrial, medical and commercial products.
We are a small, but growing, agile and passionate company, founded by ex-Intel/Microchip/RIM executives, in 2008. We have an excellent results oriented, constructive, and disciplined business culture, while leaving behind the big-company politics. We get amazing things done!
Our work environment is highly professional, but business casual. We offer competitive pay for our amazing development teams. Serious Integrated Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 17:36:41 PST