Network Engineer - Help Desk L1
Windows Desktop Support and Administration - Crestwood, IL.
- Have a minimum of 2 years working full time supporting Windows based PCs in a business network environment.
- Possess a working knowledge of networking, Active Directory hierarchy and structure.
- Be able to list the key functions of a firewall, router, switch and a hub and explain the differences between them.
- Be able to manually configure a workstation's IP address, mask and gateway, and troubleshoot connectivity to the LAN and Internet.
- Have a working knowledge of viruses, Trojans, adware and spyware, and be able to explain the differences.
- Be able to configure various mail clients (Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.), read and understand a header.
- Be able to use built in tools to monitor and troubleshoot the performance of a PC.
- Identify local user accounts and set permissions
Limited local travel will be required
Heritage Technology Solutions is a full service network integrator offering complete solutions that include high quality computer products, printer hardware, software applications, network consultation, design, cabling, and support.
Our emphasis is focused on integrating Internet connectivity, mass storage, voice/data communications, document imaging, security solutions and telephone systems with network technology. Incorporated in 1983, our business occupies a 4000 square foot service facility, centrally located to service our Chicago, suburban and Northwest Indiana clients.
Why Work at HTS?
Bonuses & Incentives
Paid Time Off
We promote a drug free workplace and are an equal opportunity employer!
If you are tired of the down-sizing threat, red-tape and hierarchy from a corporate environment, we offer an alternative. Since 1983, Heritage has been a privately held company, with an excellent growth history and a financially stable small business environment where your work really does matter and is appreciated!
Check us out if you:
... want to join an organization that provides positive management and friendly co-workers that focus on a team concept.
... are looking to work at an excellent southwest suburban location that offers relaxed working conditions and a casual environment.
... want to avoid the costly downtown commute and wasted time!
... are looking for a competitive commission structure that rewards top performers with no limits or restrictions.
...are willing to work hard and get paid!
We have relationships with the top industry manufacturers, vendors, and distributors, giving you all the tools, products, services, and training options to get the job done!
Since 1983, Heritage Technology Solutions has been a leading provider of Technology Solutions and Services in the Chicagoland and suburban areas.
We are searching for energetic, professional individuals with certified technical and professional backgrounds, who possess superior customer service and support skills.
Come join the HTS team today!
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:20:59 PST