New Opportunities in Information Technology Staffing
Seeking Sales Recruiters to join our Information Technology Staffing team! Are you a great networker who loves connecting with people? Do you have at least 1-2 years of previous Sales Recruiter experience? Do you have a positive and relentless can-do attitude? If you are ready to be a part of something bigger and better, this could be the position for you!
Precise - Results -- Guaranteed
Pinpoint Resource Group is rapidly growing! Founded in 2004, Pinpoint is headquartered in El Segundo, CA and is built upon a reputation of relationship building, vast Information Technology Staffing experience, and attention to detail. You will create and maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide outstanding customer service, gain industry knowledge, while establishing and growing your network! You will with our Account Managers and Recruiters to identify top accounts in Southern California, work directly with Hiring Managers to understand their needs and direction, evaluate potential candidates against client requirements, and work with our Recruiters throughout the interview cycle to finalize placements!
Who We Are
Our unique team is comprised of top recruiters and outstanding professionals in the Information Technology Staffing industry. We excel in hard-to-fill and specialized IT searches, including contract, contract to hire, and direct hire positions. Pinpoint has grown into a fun, supportive, team culture! The core of our culture consists of positivity, honesty, trust, and communication. We find these attributes to be at the core of each employee's success. We understand the importance of rewarding good work and thrive on the concepts of being better, giving honest feedback, and becoming a valuable expert!
What We Offer
• Hands on and continuous training from industry specialists.
• Access to current tools, software, and technology to help make you successful.
• Great location, 24 hour security building, with private gym, leisure areas, entertainment, and eateries.
• HMO/PPO Medical and Dental Plans.
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending
• Unlimited Time Off Policy
• Company Sponsored Events
Along with an exceptional benefits package, the chosen candidate will receive the industry's most aggressive compensation and commission structure! Our compensation plans are rewarding and determined by prior experience and performance!
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop Recruiting skills and strategies designed to identify and interview new candidates as well as grow your candidate base through various networking and industry best practices.
• Build rapport and lasting relationships with candidates, both active and passive.
• Evaluate candidates against client requirements through our screening and interviewing process.
• Negotiate salaries, rates, and terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
• Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
• Communicate effectively with others to create a productive and diverse environment.
• Work with Business Development Professionals and Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess client staffing requirements.
• Work within our Recruiting "best practices" with peers and provide accurate, thorough documentation on daily and future activities in our applicant tracking systems.
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide outstanding customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Submit your Resume if you meet the following Criteria
• Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years working experience or equivalent years of related sales or recruiting experience
• Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to multi-task priorities and work under deadlines
• Currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Pinpoint Resource Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, religion, religious dress, creed, sex, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, citizenship, and gender identity, status as an individual with disabilities, protected veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Find us online Website: http://www.pinpoint.jobs/
Pinpoint Resource Group, headquartered in El Segundo, California, is the information technology industry as a premier staffing resource. It was founded in 2004 by technology and staffing industry veteran Felix Lin and quickly built a reputation for delivering unmatched precision and results.
El Segundo, CA
Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:15:08 PDT