Vice President, Enrollment Management
TCS Education System
TCS Education System is seeking a Vice President, Enrollment Management to provide strategic leadership and direction to the System's affiliate Colleges in all facets related to student enrollment management. The VP provides leadership, vision, strategic direction, and expertise for all enrollment and retention initiatives and has primary responsibility for developing, articulating and implementing a dynamic, strategic, entrepreneurial, and data-based enrollment plan that is aligned with each of our College mission, strengths and ambitions. The VP directs all areas related to enrollment management including data analytics, student recruitment training, student advising training, retention training and admissions operations, as well as ensures best practices are implemented by training, developing, and supervising staff in each of these functional areas. The VP reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer at the System and works closely with the Admissions and Student Service departments at each of the affiliated Colleges. The VP will work with senior leadership at both the System and College level to analyze and understand the competitive landscape of higher education in order to set enrollment targets, and to support student access. The VP will establish and implement short- and long-term goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures that ensure the colleges advance according to contemporary and best practices in strategic enrollment management.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with College leadership, establishes and implements strategic, comprehensive enrollment plans for each affiliate College and its various related components, to include Data Research, Admissions, and Student Success.
- In collaboration with College leadership, identifies recruiting strategies and enrollment programs to enhance student-institution fit and successful student transition to the Colleges.
- Oversee and facilitate knowledge sharing to foster a cohesive environment, being mindful of regulatory and other constraints.
- In collaboration with College leadership, plans, develops, and implements strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the Colleges, including identifying potential partnerships that may boost enrollment from one program to another advanced program.
- Collaborate with Marketing department to ensure that all admissions collateral and website content for the Colleges are current and continually revised to best attract prospective students.
- Assist in the development of annual student retention and persistence plans for the Colleges.
- Continually partner with Training Development Teams and Human Resources to provide the best onboarding and new hire training programs possible, as well as conduct ongoing training and best practices sessions with admissions, student services, and faculty to ensure successful development.
- Engage in analytical, empirical, data-driven approaches to problem solving and decision-making and facilitate a culture of evidence in enrollment management and student success.
- Oversee assessment and program evaluation efforts for all departments within Enrollment Management, including student retention, training and development, enrollment and admissions operations, and data analytics and insights, ensuring the short and long term plans are consistent with the college's goals.
- Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish goals and objectives; oversees recruitment, training, supervision, and evaluation of direct reports.
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the departments in unit and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her organization; knows the competition and is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented.
- Provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; maintains accessibility to team.
- Skilled at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; lays out a well-formulated and organized plan; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results.
- Possesses strong leadership qualities; encourages direct and tough debate; faces adversity head on.
- Bottom-line and results oriented.
- Must be analytical and understand key indicators in data analysis specific to higher education.
- Ability to travel 50%-60% and willingness to work evenings and weekends is required.
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution with major course work in educational administration or related field.
- Minimum seven years of experience in enrollment management with progressive growth is required.
- Operational and technical knowledge of CRM and Student Information Systems and processes (Salesforce and Workday preferred).
- Enrollment supervisory experience required.
- Experience working in a dotted-line, matrixed organization is preferred.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System (TCS) is a nonprofit system of colleges that was launched in 2009 to advance student success and community impact. Currently, the System spans five colleges, campus locations across 12 cities and a community of 21 global academic partners to fulfill the aspirations of nearly 7,000 students. The TCS model provides its colleges with the scale of resources necessary to succeed, including admissions and enrollment operations, finance and accounting, information and learning technology, marketing, strategic planning, compliance and legal services, human resources, and global engagement among other areas of professional expertise. The System was founded on the belief that by sharing administrative resources and allowing colleges to concentrate on providing students with quality, social change-focused education, we can give each member of our community the power to change the world. TCS colleges include The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University.
To learn more, watch our System video and explore our community at www.tcsedsystem.edu.