Account Manager - Car Rental
Car Rental Manager
The primary job responsibility will be the management of an assigned site and the Car Rental Supervisors assigned to each site. Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all site personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations, audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, employee performance appraisals, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation, training of Rental Car Supervisors and support personnel, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost effective manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the flow of clean rental vehicles.
• Control expense to meet budgeted numbers.
• Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities of the department.
• Manage the flow of vehicles to and from airport locations and offsite storage lots.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Maintain an environment that is safe, clean, attractive, and in orderly condition.
• Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
• Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans.
Experience and Skills:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data.
• Demonstrated proficiency with general business acumen.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong service/quality attitude.
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
• Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; self-directed.
• Strong desire to satisfy client.
• Experience preferred in station management, fleet management, distribution management and/or general operations management.
Physical Functions Required:
• Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time. Requires bending, stooping, and ability to get in and out of vehicles.
Comprehensive Benefit Packet: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401(k) and Bonus Plan
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment and a drug screen are required.
Job Level: Management
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS Preferred
Salary: Starting at $50 - 55K per year DOE
Starting Date : ASAP
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 07:46:58 PDT