Cyber Security Risk Assessor - Level 3 -- WMATA-004
Task Order Group#1: Program Management Operations (PMO)
Posting Title: Cyber Security Risk Assessor - Level 3
Duration of Project: 2000 Hours
Specific Position Requirements
Is this a new requirement or is there an incumbent?
The selected individual will be required to:
• Establish system-wide information security requirements based on policy and regulatory requirements.
• Develop and implement test plans for network security equipment.
• Perform product evaluation and analysis to propose new projects to meet emerging threats.
• Advise IT Security Specialists on cyber security operations.
• Ensure security systems are in keeping with industry standards and service level requirements.
• Ensure high availability and continuity for enterprise services.
• Perform and report on security assessments.
• Document system communication paths, configure firewalls and monitoring devices, and maintain network diagrams.
• Performs system integration, patch management, incident response and change management.
• Other duties as directed by COTR.
SOW Labor Category/Experience Level/WBS #
3.8.1. Cyber Security Design Engineer (Level 3)
Tasks Specific to this requirement:
- Develops and recommends technical solutions to support clients requirements in solving moderately complex network, platform and system security problems
- Responsibilities include secure systems engineering and development. This includes systems security requirements analysis and secure system definition and specification development based on systems security and systems engineering best practice
- Develops systems security engineering project plans based on systems engineering best practices that document system key performance parameters aligned with risk countermeasures and reliability & resiliency needs
184.108.40.206. Minimum Requirements
- Experience with design and development of secure enterprise communications systems
- Experience with the analysis, systems design, implementation and testing of secure enterprise information systems
- Experience in Network engineering with emphasis in design, implementation, operations and maintenance of a variety of Windows Services & AIX/UNIX Services, Application and Database servers, relevant Network Security appliances and Endpoint Security products.
220.127.116.11. Experience Levels
18.104.22.168.3. Level 3: Expert level - Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience 8+ years of related systems engineering experience
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 08:00:01 PDT