The Senior Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for pre-sales presentations and technical discussions with prospects. In addition, the Sr. SE must be able to respond to Security Questionnaires and onsite Audits. The SE works with new customers to implement Campaigner® Email marketing services. The SE must be able to schedule their time to accommodate the requests of the Corporate Sales team and prospects/customers.
• Technical product expert to support pre-sales pursuits'
• Work closely with the sales team through the sales process
• Provide technical leadership and creative thinking
• Configure and demonstrate our services to potential customers and recommend creative technical solutions
• Technical expert in the way data is stored and moves within our system
• Interface with Marketing/Product Management and the Technology team to provide input on customer requirements
• Participate in meetings with customers and the Sales Team
• Provide insights into the state and viability of sales opportunities in the Sales Pipeline meeting
• Assist in writing technical customer proposals/bid responses.
• Be able to code simple examples that demonstrate the API capabilities of the product
Job or Project Requirements and Experience:
• 7 - 10 years' experience in a sales engineer role within a high tech environment operating in a SaaS environment
• A degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies preferred.
• MBA desired.
• Excellent customer interaction skills in terms of managing expectations and resolving issues
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong estimating & project management skills
• Outstanding writing skills (general and technical)
• Solid judgment and decision-making capabilities
• Experience with most of the following technologies: SOAP or REST based API / Web Services, XML, SQL reporting or experience writing SQL queries is an asset
• Broad knowledge of programming and scripting languages (ability to read and understand) specifically C# and .Net, Java and PHP
• Ability to drive and facilitate organizational change and behavior would be an asset
LiveVault,® a brand of j2 Cloud Services Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:JCOM), is a powerhouse in online data backup and Disaster Recovery. One of the few online backup and DR companies in the world with ISO 27001 certification; LiveVault,® has worked with customers since 2003 to ensure that their scheduled or continuous data backups are executed flawlessly and that data can be restored from any location at any time.
LiveVault,® is committed to providing fully managed and monitored online backup service, while continuing to expand the possibilities of online backup, and educate business owners on the risks of data loss.
About j2 Cloud Services:
Founded in 1995, j2 Cloud Services (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax,®, eVoice, FuseMail,®, Campaigner,®, KeepItSafe,® and Onebox,® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services. November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2015, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 20 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com.
At j2 Global,®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
j2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K, and company-sponsored events. If you're seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 16:06:01 PST