The iOS TREK
Go where no iOS engineer has gone before. Working with BHS Consultants you will get to create your own canvas working with and for some of the best.
We are an independent consulting firm that works at the edge of the iOS-phere going perhaps where no iOS-gineer has gone before. We have clients that range from well-funded start-ups, to small companies to large conglomerates. We run the gamut of vertical markets: broadcast media, logistics, education, government and employment.
Our developers are the brightest and best. As a developer you will work with the best minds in technology - and learn from them. As a local resident of the GTA or Golden Triangle you know what makes it work.
Your responsibilities will be to turn ideas into iconic iOS-realities.
The iOS journey is about to leave the spacedock. Are you on it? You don't want to miss this journey.
If this piques your interest, then do not delay in contacting us BUT only if your experience includes 2-5 years in the iOS world as either an engineer, co-lead, or lead on serious iOS projects.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with creative personnel, developers, user experience leads, and producers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes
- Work with the web developers to create and maintain robust mobile frameworks
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimize performance
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical clients and employees
- Objective C and Cocoa development expertise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Strong technical and design skills with a passion for Web and Mobile technologies
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Software development experience with highly trafficked web properties is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team environment
- Portfolio, GitHub (or other open-source account), list of published works is a plus
A high-tech firm specializing in mobile and web developments as well as the broad spectrum of IS/IT consulting services from enterprise architecture to in-depth technical, advanced engineering in advanced languages. Over 20 years of experience with several of our clients. Why? We deliver promises.
Our clients include iHeartRadio, Rogers, NBC Universal, TMX Shorcan, Newark Public Schools, Clear Channel Communications, American Express, Foresters, Fairmont Hotels just to name a few.
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 11:02:21 PST