PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
As a Director, your primary responsibilities are to provide oversight to the operations team, work with sales team to drive new business, work with the software development team to identify and implement new features and functionality; and maintain high-level client relationships.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- This role has access to sensitive information security and is expected to adhere to all the policies in the ISO 27001 policy manual.
- Responsible for overall Group performance
- Monitor case management activity, including WIPs, Gross Margin, and Staff Resource allocation
- Conduct high-level project and case review
- Provide Technical Resource and Review, as needed
- Provide Training and Support for Group
- Oversee Project Billing Management
- Maintain current client relationships
- Define and implement new practice tools and methodologies
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Supervise all aspects of the R&D practice
- Set revenue goals and monitor profitability of R&D projects
- Interview potential new hires
- Conduct annual performance reviews for R&D practice
- Write articles and blogs for website as needed
- Develop Content for and Conduct R&D Webinars
- Work directly with Business Development / Sales team to drive new business and markets
- Work Directly with Software Development Team to develop, provide guidance, and test R&D TIO
- Regular practice update reporting to Partners
- Responsible for overall training of R&D practice.
LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Valuing diversity and difference in the work environment
- Ability to build and maintaining relationships, including change initiatives
- Effectively manage teams and work groups
- Expresses oneself effectively both orally and in written form
- Communicate plans and activities in a manner that supports strategies for employee involvement.
- Actively listens to others
- Skillfully settles differences by using a win-win approach in order to maintain relationships
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 - 7 years of prior project management experience
- BA/BS Degree required; post-graduate degree and CPA credential preferred
At CTI, we specialize in helping businesses take full advantage of the tax credits and incentives. CTI has generated hundreds of millions of dollars in savings for thousands of companies. We've earned a reputation as the top provider in maximizing corporate tax incentives and credits, as well as for providing unsurpassed customer service to our clients. CTI features a unique blend of expertise, technology, process and service. Our team showcases experienced tax professionals with backgrounds in Big 4 accounting firms, taxing agencies and government economic departments. Our proficiency for identifying profits is fortified with state-of-the-art tax software you will not find anywhere else.
CTI's combined services of tax expertise, technology, process and customer service support results in business-boosting benefits that include:
Reduced effective tax rate
Improved profitability through lower operational costs
Lowered estimated tax payments
Tax refunds of prior taxes with interest earned
Our roster of clients includes companies of all sizes and varying industries throughout the U.S. We also partner with CPA's, HR consultants, payroll companies and others to help their respective clients receive all the tax credits they deserve.
San Francisco, CA
Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:34:50 PST