Pre Sales Engineer
Raymond Resources Company is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest. We are currently seeking a creative and independent thinking Pre-Sales Engineer to support large, high profile, projects for our premier client in NYC, who has pioneered technologies for advancing BI software. This is a direct hire position with our client. (Not a contract).
This job might be for you if:
- You are someone who is a good listener, performance driven and want to make a difference
- Patient, professional, level-headed and cool under pressure
- Know how to help people solve business problems with technology
- You pay attention to detail and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You enjoy solving problems and if you don't know the answer, dig until you find it
- Skilled to work across multiple teams and multiple stakeholders
- You are a team player-collaborate with sales, strategic consulting, and product teams to create compelling technical solutions that demonstrate real value
- Fulfill all the technical requirements for the solutions used in a typical sales cycle
- Advise the sales team with winning solution strategies and the demo use cases needed to address specific business problems
- Identify and mitigate project risks. Manage and control project scope and timelines
- Your pals at work consider you a #GSD (Get Stuff Done) kind of person
Do you also have?
- Minimum 2-5 years of SaaS sales engineering experience
- Technical mindset and can tackle complex SQL/Architecture problems
- Strong Relational Database and Business Intelligence experience
- Heavy Client Facing Experience
- Data modeling, statistics and modeling methodologies experience
- Experience with a dynamically typed language (Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js)
- Prior business intelligence or data visualization experience
- Previous experience as a Technical Consultant, Solutions Consultant, Pre-Sales Engineer, Presales Consultant or Sales Engineer
It's EXTRA AWESOME (nice to have) if you are:
- Familiar with one client-side framework (Angular.JS, Backbone)
This job will look good on your resume, for sure! To get this gig, click apply. We would love to talk to about your background and experience. Our team is passionate about our work and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Raymond Resources Company a place to grow your career.
We understand people are our strongest asset. Raymond Resources Company is a group of highly skilled talent acquisition professionals. Together have an average of over 25 years of sourcing, staffing, recruiting, HR, technological and management experience working with companies ranging from mid-size to Fortune 100.
Our experience has given us a unique opportunity to understand the needs of individuals and help them achieve their career goals and aspirations. We are not just putting people to work. We are partnering with individuals by helping people build experience, advance in their careers and meet personal needs.
New York, NY
Sat, 11 Mar 2017 06:02:25 PST