Senior Planning Analyst
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint a Senior Planning Analyst, reporting to the Senior Vice Provost- Strategy & Planning.
NYUAD is emerging from startup phase and entering a new stage of growth and development. The Strategy and Planning team ensure that NYUAD is well placed from a strategic and planning perspective, ensuring a positive future trajectory.
Specifically, the Senior Business Analyst will assist the Strategy & Planning team with creating the framework, processes and tools in the academic and administrative planning processes.
- Produce and maintain a comprehensive university model to generate reliable annual projections and planning assumptions that can be used to guide planning functions
- Assist in generating the planning procedures and decks, and ensure alignment to the strategic and operational plans; update the annual planning guide and provide support to departments for planning related functions
- Responsible for providing tools to be used during yearly planning sessions including planning templates, activity matrices and key questions about each unit’s vision for the next years with relation to the overall university mission/vision/values
- Provide assistance to programs and units completing APRs to ensure quality and accuracy
- Produce reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholder
- Communication – plan and schedule for establishing awareness of planning activities, promoting support, collaboration and transparency, and providing assessment feedback to the NYUAD population
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance or related field
- Master’s degree in business management, finance or related field
Required Experience and Competencies
- 5 years of experience or equivalent combination in planning, project management and/ or business analysis
- Excellent knowledge of data extraction, developing and monitoring against key metrics
- Excellent skills in leading and managing large scale, cross-functional projects
- Knowledge and experience in global business environments
- Excellent leadership, teaming, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization, research and training skills
- Expertise in project management, change management and business analysis