Sr. Technical Program Manager
Prime 8 is looking for talented and experienced Sr. Technical Program Managers with analytical chops and first-rate communication skills to join our team in our brand new offices in Bellevue, WA.
We are looking for top Project Managers to join our team, leading strategic programs for our clients and who embody best practices and go above and beyond for our clients and our teams. You should have and champion the following in your professional portfolio.
- Ensure Project Management Best Practices are deployed on client engagements.
- Conduct client workshop and strategy sessions to identify business needs, current state processes, future state and gap analysis.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet requirements.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and solution-design sessions with client business and technical resources.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects and scopes of projects.
- Ensure quality control of project deliverables.
- Create strong client relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Resolve, escalate issues in a timely manner, and minimize exposure and risk on projects.
- Ensure project delivery meets customer expectations with respect to quality, budget, and timelines.
- Conduct requirements analysis and maintain a deep involvement with system design, development, and enhancement planning.
- Share lessons learned with project team, customers, and stakeholders.
- Identify, mitigate, and resolve project issues and risks.
- • Experience managed development projects, background as a developer is a plus
- • 5+ years of consulting experience (prior Big 4 experience preferred).
- • 3+ years of experience in the Hi-Tech industry (optional).
- • Experience successfully completing multiple end-to-end projects (strategy, technology, process improvement, customer support and services).
- • PMP, Six Sigma, Program Management or related certification preferred.
- • Demonstrated experience leading and managing complex projects.
- • Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- • Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- • Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships.
- • Exposure to different industries, process areas, and technologies.
- • Open to growing career, being challenged in a high value add environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- PMP Certification a bonus for consideration.
Welcome to the world of Prime 8 Consulting, a world where we can't wait to get up in the morning. Really, it's true. We love our jobs and it shows. Our work is an extension of who we are, and our personality and enthusiasm are infused into everything we create. We value the relationship between employees, customers, and end-users, because we know that to be truly successful, all parts need to understand and work together to be happy and fulfilled. Our goal is always the same: to listen, learn and deliver mind-blowing solutions that make our clients shine.
We believe that people are our greatest assets. In our rapidly expanding company, we seek individuals who embody our core values and want to contribute to a collaborative, energetic and prosperous workplace. In turn, to attract and retain the best consultants we offer meaningful work, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits.
By looking deeper, staying hands on, and keeping our eyes ahead, we seek to deliver high-quality experiences for our employees, customers, and the community.
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:24:52 PST