Software Implementation Analyst / Consultant
Software Implementation Analyst/Consultant - Laguna Hills, CA and remote opportunities
Looking to be a part of a dynamic progressive company with a solid culture? Do you enjoy work travel? Like meeting new people? Thrive on providing business solutions to companies in need of work efficiencies?
We are looking for technically talented, people-savvy candidates for our Software Implementation Analyst team!
If you feel you have the qualifications, send us your resume. We'd love to consider you!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Design, architect and deliver high quality billable product-related services to customers and business partners in the areas of application installation and integration.
- Be a subject matter expert in business processes involved in customer projects and translate this knowledge into an effective implementation.
- Consult with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Analyze, define, and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Develop and maintain plans outlining steps and timetables for configuring, testing and installing Altec's solutions.
- Windows Infrastructure and Troubleshooting for deployment into Windows Environments.
- Provide technical expertise by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with the implementation.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings in order to deliver services and to enable the transfer of skills to the personnel of Altec's business partners and customers.
- Learn and use the Altec's Professional Services Methodology to ensure consistent and repeatable delivery of services.
- Train end users and technical support staff.
- Be responsible for time and cost reporting on all projects by the required deadlines.
In this position you will have the opportunity to travel 30%-50%.
We are looking for our next great employee with the following skills and experience:
- Strong skills, tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive customer issues, with exceptional follow-through ability and communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills
- A technical degree (B.S) and minimum of two years software implementation experience
- Hands-on experience with SQL Query and MS SQL Server
- Hands-on experience with one or more network and routing protocols
- Experience with XSLT a major plus (technical level)
- Working knowledge of Citrix or Terminal Services
- Hands-on experience with Applications a major plus (technical level) (Epicor, Dynamics-GP, Dynamics-SL, Dynamics-AX, Sage 100 (MAS90/200), Sage 300 (AccPac), Sage 500 (MAS500), SAP Business One)
Altec is a leading provider of Integrated Document Management (IDM) solutions to mid-market companies. For more than 30 years, Altec has provided a wide range of accounting-centric paper to paperless solutions including its flagship product, doc-linkTM, which enables companies to capture, archive, workflow and route structured and unstructured documents to customers, employees and vendors. Altec's comprehensive solutions include IDM, output management, MICR check disbursement and paper documents that serve more than 13,000 customers worldwide.
Join us and full-time, regular employees will enjoy health benefits, paid life and disability, paid time off benefits and a 401k . We are true professionals in how we approach our work, partners and customers, yet offer a relaxed and friendly culture!
Altec is an equal opportunity employer
Employment is contingent on successful background screen
Laguna Hills, CA
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 13:22:37 PST