Major Account Executive
Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. (AOT) is undergoing tremendous growth in the greater metro area. We are looking to enhance our customer scope and begin working with larger, more diverse organizations. We specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. This is a great opportunity for someone in the office equipment industry that is looking to grow their income and isn't afraid of hunting for new business.
We are looking for driven, successful people with exceptional backgrounds of winning to join our organization and take their career to the next level. If you are looking to positively improve your quality of life, both personally and professionally, then we want to meet you. The right person is looking for a final career spot, not a job for six months.
This position offers:
- Excellent Base Salary plus very aggressive commission and bonus plan.
- Full Benefit Package including 401K with company match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development and Training provided.
• Articulate and introduce the AOT value proposition, hardware performance metrics, software, services and solutions to key decision makers
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and differentiate AOT from competitors
• Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans
• Keep well-informed of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
• Prepare daily/weekly action plans by individuals as well as by team to insure focused activity
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls and database updates
• Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• BS/BA degree required
• Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
• Valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written and presentation skills)
• Proficiency using MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and the internet for research
• Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire for personal growth and professional success
Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. (AOT) is a world-class company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. AOT is a company started by experienced industry professionals that understand people are the most important product. We are an office equipment dealer with simple, field-based solutions offerings for our clients. Our goal and drive is to bring the highest caliber people on board to make this one of the biggest technology providers in the area within five years. If you want to be a part of something special, apply today. You can also learn more about us at www.youraot.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:00:05 PST