Front End UI Developer-Secret Clearance
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
- Work closely with the product development teams (designers, product/project managers, developers and business sponsors) to develop functional solutions that match business requirements and designs.
- Design and develop best-in-class interactive experiences that are engaging, production ready and cross-browser/device compatible; leveraging data from restful web-services and other sources.
- Ensure efficiency of page load speed, page weight, and code simplicity
- Effectively design pages to maximize search engine readability and search results placement
- Provide accurate technical estimates for development timeframes
- Research code design patterns, UI techniques and emerging web/mobile technologies
- Troubleshoot cross-browser/device compatibility issues
- Participate in various knowledge-sharing exercises such as wiki documentation, glog posts, meetups, brown-bag sessions, etc.
- Participate in code reviews and web performance evaluations
- Participate in on-call support rotation and other DevOps related tasks
- Experience working in an agile-like environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to create well documented code and documentation for team members and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to develop using a high-disciplined and structured approach ensuring long-term maintainability and re-usability
- Solid understanding of web/usability/accessibility standards
- Experience collaborating with designers and back-end engineers
- Experience integrating front-end code with Java or similar platforms
- Experience working with version control (GIT preferred)
- Java, Java Server Pages, or other dynamic languages
- Experience with web page optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of web application lifecycle, MVC and other design patterns
- Experience in front-end unit testing concepts and frameworks
Windward Consulting strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Windward Consulting , founded in 1997, is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT and is a trusted partner of Communication Service Providers, the Federal government, and global Fortune 1000 corporations that run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Business Technology Management RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information, and technology to effectively address business priorities. Windward offers a proven set of technology-independent solutions focused on the three core disciplines of Business Technology Management IT Service Management, IT Infrastructure Management, and IT Operations Management to help our clients plan and deliver high-impact IT services.
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 11:43:48 PST