Health Sciences Clinical Instructor
Open January 9th, 2017 through June 30th, 2017
The Department of Ophthalmology is accepting applications for fellowship positions in the following subspecialty areas:
Oculofacial Plastic and Orbital Surgery
Candidates must possess an M.D. and have demonstrated capabilities in teaching, professional service, and/or research. The incumbent will participate in patient care, teach clinical programs, and work on current research projects related to ophthalmology disease and/or advancements in ophthalmology technology.
Interested candidates should apply through our online system located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03823 . Please complete an online application profile and provide specified requirements.
This is an ongoing recruitment.
For information on how to apply, please visit: http://www.ghei.uci.edu/fellowships.asp
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. and complete application.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now