IT Business Analyst Software Development
Raymond Resources Company is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest. We are currently seeking a creative and independent thinking IT Business Analyst to support large, high profile, global corporate projects for our premier client who specializes in delivering exceptional, relationship-based service.
This is a Full Time Direct Hire opportunity with Annual Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Profit Sharing package and more. This position is a blend of remote and in office and can be located anywhere in the NorthEast Market.
This job might be for you if:
- You are someone who is a good listener, performance driven and want to make a difference
- Patient, professional, level headed and cool under pressure
- Know how to help people solve business problems with technology
- Easily make friends and can influence and negotiate with people you do not have authority over to achieve a positive outcome for everyone
- You pay attention to detail and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You enjoy solving problems and if you don't know the answer, dig until you find it
• Skilled to work across multiple teams and multiple stakeholders
A day for you in this position might look like:
- Work with business and technology team to define and vet business and technical requirements
- Requirements definition and management duties to include facilitating scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes involving stakeholders as needed, driving the requirements elicitation process, and obtaining formal agreement from senior stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into system definitions and solutions
- Identify and prioritize business requirements
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of software development projects
- Test execution and regression testing for both enhancements and bugs
- Multi-task across a number of concurrent projects successfully
- Write technical requirements from a critical phase
- Interact on a deep technical level with programmers to understand software limitations
- Help programmers during system development
- Deploy the completed system
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives to identify potential benefits, and works with users to define acceptance tests
Do you also have?
- 5+ years of Business Analyst/Systems Analyst experience: requirements definition and management, business analysis
- 3 + years as a Software Business Analyst, SDLC
- Experience viewing business requirements and writing system requirements
- Experience working closely with developers, coding and unit testing
- Demonstrated experience conducting user acceptance testing as it relates to the technology solutions
- Experience working effectively with business users to identify required changes
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience in the full life cycle of the business analysis track, to include: Facilitating workshops, Collecting requirements, Drafting test cases, Working with developers and engineers, Managing requirements and scope, Testing the software, Overseeing the application through to production.
- Experience breaking things down to be easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills, good technical know-how combined with a drive to deliver beyond expectations is paramount to the success of this role
It's EXTRA AWESOME if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
This job will look good on your resume, for sure! To get this gig, click apply. We would love to talk to about your background and experience. Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Raymond Resources Company a place to grow your career.
We understand people are our strongest asset. Raymond Resources Company is a group of highly skilled talent acquisition professionals. Together have an average of over 25 years of sourcing, staffing, recruiting, HR, technological and management experience working with companies ranging from mid-size to Fortune 100.
Our experience has given us a unique opportunity to understand the needs of individuals and help them achieve their career goals and aspirations. We are not just putting people to work. We are partnering with individuals by helping people build experience, advance in their careers and meet personal needs.
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 06:50:49 PST