Vice President, Project Management
As a VP of Project Management, we are seeking a ONE MAN / ONE WOMAN Project Management Office (PMO). You'll lead our orgaization and delivery across all projects within the team, manage the delivery of project plans, and oversee a large portion of business and the planning behind it. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing top-down and bottom-up budgets, project schedules/plans, risk plans and communication plans using tools that accurately reflect the scope of work, client expectations and Trivergance economics
- Developing status reports and resource plans, working with capability project leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project
- Coordinating all project deliverables to help the team stay on point and on track, adjusting budgets and resources as appropriate
- Guiding the team on mitigating risks and identifying opportunities for efficiencies
- Incorporating quality control processes into each project, such as testing and proofreading
- Managing change-request process, overseeing identification and documentation of a change in scope
- Invent or improve campaign management process life-cycle and effectively distribute.
- 10+ years of experience, preferably in a small to middle market company, with minimum of five years of management experience
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel
- Outstanding budget management skills (RF6 & 12)
- Excellent Integrated Production and communication skills - you are articulate and poised when it comes to negotiating, presenting and providing feedback
- Willingness to travel - you're open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Trivergance is a leading consumer sector investment and marketing firm. We have had enormous success investing in companies and forming uniquely constructed joint ventures with Fortune 100 brands. As a result of these ventures we have created, built, and scaled stand-alone businesses and subsidiaries.
What sets us apart in the consumer brand investment sector is our unique interface between finance and marketing. Our in-house business building team builds innovative new businesses for large brands, most often end to end. We have done this very successfully for the last 10 years for many fortune 500 and fortune 50 brands.
Check out www.trivergance.com to learn more.
Trivergance is an equal opportunity employer.
Fort Lee, NJ
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 09:03:49 PST