Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job ID: 24031
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Code: 1032, Range 2
Department: The Valley Foundation School of Nursing
About the Position
Reporting to the Director of the Valley Foundation School of Nursing and working collaboratively with the Curriculum Coordinator, Undergraduate Coordinator and Clinical Scheduler, the Project Coordinator works independently under minimal supervision to support Scheduling, Registration, the BSN undergraduate Application process, and clinical requirements for students and faculty.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares 1st version of tracks as planning tool for Director/Curriculum Coordinator.
- Maintains, reviews, and revises student and master tracks throughout the academic year.
- Schedules classes and clinical sections in coordination with clinical scheduler.
- Runs scheduler extract and troubleshoots PeopleSoft errors with ACAD SCHED. Prepares ACAD SCHED forms.
- Enters and revises faculty assigned to sections (in PeopleSoft).
- Works with registrar to get students coded for special sessions registration; responsible for sending students registration instructions and add codes for special sessions (Masters) courses. Assigns add codes during 1st 2 weeks of semester and troubleshoots registration issues for students.
- Prepares student application files and is directly responsible for 1st formal and detailed review of BSN applications per semester (2nd review is done by student affairs committee members).
- Corresponds directly with students concerning missing data, reviews process with faculty committee each semester, sends letters to students and follows up on admission status.
- Serves as “go to” coordinator during summer, winter, and spring breaks when faculty is not available.
- Disseminates information to prospective and current students.
- Serves as "resident expert" for PeopleSoft issues.
- Sets up and maintains site for clinical agency requirements.
- Provides assistance to Undergraduate, Graduate students and Curriculum Coordinators to maintain student database.
- Prepares add-drop packets, semester student lists for add-drop and orientation activities (Fall and Spring)
- Supports Curriculum Coordinator for faculty retreat and CEU programs.
- Assists the School Director on special projects on an as-required basis.
- Completes portion of surveys for AACN and BRN