Senior Software Developer
Designs innovative solutions using a wide range of technologies.
Works with domestic and international application teams to design, develop, document and maintain application solutions for enterprise business applications.
Collaborates with cross-functional groups to define detailed specifications and may lead a small team to reach identified objectives.
Consults with business community and colleagues to ensure successful implementation of stated goals.
Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues including Project Managers, Business Systems Analysts and Quality Assurance staff to meet expected customer service levels.
Reviews source code to ensure best practices and ensures strict adherence to corporate security policies.
Integrates components with external systems or data sources as needed.
Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex issues using creative problem solving skills.
Monitors and reports to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- Expert in Microsoft tools and technologies, particularly C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and traditional web services
- Familiar with the Agile application development process
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with Entity Framework or LINQ
- Enterprise application development experience
- Working knowledge of SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has thorough understanding of multi-tiered architecture and the software development lifecycle using a variety of methodologies and design patterns.
- Possesses working knowledge or familiarity with industry standards and trends for service-oriented architecture, business process management and cloud computing.
Santa Ana, CA
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 14:49:15 PST