PM AM is seeking an Account Executive for our public safety division to work from our Dallas office. The Account Executive is responsible for discovering potential new markets for our False Alarm Management Solutions. This position involves a high amount of networking and prospecting into Municipalities and Law Enforcement agencies nationwide, along with proactive follow up and relationship management of current accounts. This position will coordinate with dedicated representatives in the field along with an inside sales team.
Please follow our custom apply link to complete a short questionnaire & attach a resume to be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales of company products and services, exceeding monthly goals.
- Develop, identify and close new leads.
- Maintain a "pro-active" selling approach, through cold calling as well as Face/Face cold calling.
- Foster positive relationships with customers, utilizing referrals as a way to grow your business.
- Provide quality customer service and follow-up post-sale.
- Maintain and utilize internal CRM for client contact, scheduling, sales activity records.
- Attend weekly sales meetings & provide organized pipeline and activity reports.
- Utilize multiple forms of information media and commit to continued self-development to become an industry / market expert.
- Contribute to research efforts of new industries and markets.
- A genuine hunter
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Negotiate with various levels of management
- Team player
- Creative and entrepreneurial thinker
- Ability to create a vision for your prospect audience
- Energetic, professional, ambitious and dynamic individual.
- Moves through life with a "sense of urgency"
- Previous experience in the Public Safety or Law Enforcement industry a definite plus.
- Bachelors or Equivalent
- Experience selling software applications and services. Preferably 3-5 years of experience.
- Proven success in new business development, strategy, and researching.
- Office based position with phone and remote virtual selling activity.
- Experience using CRM application.
- PC and mobile computing skills, including presentation creation and internet searches.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity with virtual meeting systems.
PM AM Offers:
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission and Bonus Opportunity
- Medical PPO Coverage
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Small business environment with the opportunity to have an immediate impact
PM AM Corporation is a global information technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Through our additional offices in Houston, TX; Colorado Springs, CO; Denver, CO; and Mumbai, India; we are available to serve customers night (PM) and day (AM.)
Currently, PM AM Corporation has a total of four divisions: False Alarm Management, Human Capital Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Offshore Software Development. The common thread across all four divisions is a commitment to reducing customer costs, offering world class customer service, and corporate social responsibility.
We currently serve a wide range of customers in the government (cities, counties, and police departments) and private sector.
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 11:54:10 PST