Mid-Sr. IT Project Manager (SuccessFactors)
Our client is looking for experienced Mid & Sr. level applications development/integration/implementation project managers. These roles will drive exciting, large and essential initiatives for the IT, Global Supply Chain or Finance functions and deliver solutions for medium, large scale and global projects. The company is a 1.5 billion dollar global manufacturing company that is rapidly growing and in the midst of several enterprise level implementation and IT process optimization projects. They are eliminating custom solutions and replacing with COTS solutions across the organization.
These projects have C-level, top down support and are focused on best-of-breed technologies leveraging currently accepted industry best practices and solutions. The major task for this company is to formalize the relationship between the business and IT organization. You will assist in establishing a global PMO to deliver value and responsiveness to the business, leveraging IT as an asset facilitating current and future business drivers.
Some projects include:
*Global re-implementation of SAP R3
*BI Modernization and BW/HANA implementation
*Big Data Evaluation and Implementation
*Sharepoint 365/Cloud Conversion
*Moving HR environment to SuccessFactors
*Migrating current homegrown IoT solution to a more current, best-of-breed IoT solution leveraging event driven architecture
*Dynamics CRM 365/Cloud Conversion
*SAP WECO adoption
*Drupal for E-Commerce
*Engineering/Design Automation using Autodesk Inventor
*Establishing Global PMO
Overall Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Provide project management for assigned projects
• Build and maintain project execution plan/charter, including approach, scope, tasks, duration, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, team structuring, staffing, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions
• Anticipate and resolve issues and risks
• Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate IT/Business Partner
• Adhere to the project's communication plan and ensure compliance with all reporting requirements including communication of project status to all project stakeholders including steering committees and executives
• Measure project progress against agreed upon objectives and success criteria
• Perform financial oversight and analysis
• Ensure adherence to established project management standards and tools
• Coach, mentor and manage project team members as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages enterprise wide and sometimes global projects and programs within the scope of the IT PMO
• Facilitates of medium and large scale projects and programs with full project life cycle management
• Presents and is accountable/responsible for the success of projects within the scope of overall program.
• Communicates program/project status to key stakeholders and senior management of overall status against constraints (scope, cost, and schedule)
• Responsible for financial aspects of assigned projects including KPI reporting relative to project progress.
• Applies Organizational Change Management methodologies
• Experience in effort estimations / Resource identification, project planning, running business blueprint, build solution and cutover planning.
• Coordinates of interactions between Business Analysis (Business Relationship Management) and Platform/Development (Supply side Centers' of Excellence) and Infrastructure teams to ensure ongoing visibility to issues and tradeoffs relating to resources and technology
• Partners to ensure the Mission/Vision of the PMO is achieved and infiltrated throughout the organization.
• Participates in strategic planning sessions with both client and management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
• Applies knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM), and Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies and software practices as required.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelors degree
• 10 or more years of IT experience
• 5 or more years of experience managing a variety of full lifecycle application development/integration projects including HR, Software as a Service, Web, and Information Security projects
• Proven leadership and influence skills including the ability to influence when there is no direct reporting relationship
• Experience leading large applications development/integration projects or programs across multiple countries/functions
• Experience in managing large sized projects across multiple disciplines and/or teams
• Knowledge or understanding of software development lifecycle principles and methodologies
• Ability to build networks and relationships at all levels of the organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
• Superior negotiation skills
• Strong team orientation, collaboration skills, and interpersonal skills
• Strong results orientation
• Expertise in defining and improving processes
• Ability to make difficult decisions and to involve others sufficiently in the decision-making process
Desired Skills, Education, Experience & Attributes (Ideal Candidate):
• PMP certification strongly preferred.
• Lean & Six Sigma certification is a plus
• HR or IoT related project management experience
• Experience leading SAP integration initiatives
• Agile/Scrum certification is a plus
• ITIL certification is a plus
• Strong negotiating, influencing, and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to build, nurture, and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization from IT staff to senior/executive management.
• Experience in Agile, Iterative-AdHoc and Waterfall development methodologies
**Experience managing projects/resources in one or more of the following technology areas is a plus:
• SAP SuccessFactors implementation exp
• BI Solutions - BW/HANA/Big Data
• Dynamics CRM
• SAP WECO
• E-Commerce solutions - Drupal or Wordpress
• Engineering - Design Automation using Autodesk Inventor
• Establishing Global PMO
Knack & Tumbler Search has over 25 years of experience locating and attracting scarce technical talent for some of the worlds largest corporations. Our process and extensive proprietary database of contacts renders ideal matches for persons and positions. We are committed to spend time to get to know you, your needs, and expectations prior to conducting the search or introducing you to a potential new employer.
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 21:25:12 PST