Senior UX Experience / Interface Designer
You are a natural at making order out of chaos. Seeing the world through the lenses of experience, you synthesize business requirements and simplify the complex while designing exceptional user experiences. You are motivated by efficiency and simplicity. Confident in your opinions on design, you work well with developers and can communicate complex interaction designs. In a group setting, you can work cross collaboratively with team members from both business and technical teams while being an effective communicator. You can create mock-ups and wireframes quickly to communicate design. Dabbling in voice interaction design, you are excited about the future of conversational commerce. You are a Prime 8 Senior UX Experience/Interface Designer.
Our ideal candidates are highly motivated to uncover answers, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and find fulfillment in working across multiple industries. If you strive to work on disruptive, breakthrough technology, at Prime 8 you'll have the opportunity to cultivate your skills, providing cutting edge solutions to marquee clients and have a blast doing it. You excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. With expert capabilities in design of engaging user experiences, you have extensive experience in fast-paced and innovative development environments. You thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, combined with an eagerness for successful team collaboration and open communication.
• Serve as UX lead on client engagements, translating business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of complex organizations.
• Conduct effective research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment, and heuristic analysis.
• Make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices.
• Develop and present effective site strategies, site maps, wireframes, and user flows.
• Facilitate on-site & off-site design workshops that gain consensus and inform design.
• Create functional prototypes, testing scripts and conduct user testing.
• Create and document complex site/ application information and interaction designs.
• Work with our internal teams to continually refine and evolve our User Experience process.
• Visual and interaction design definition, direction and execution.
• Design effort level scoping (LOE, SOW and proposals).
• Contributing to client relationships as needed per project need.
• Collaborating on user experience planning.
• Researching interaction design and technology trends.
• Develop user flows, journey maps, page flows, wireframes, and sitemaps.
• Develop visually rich mock-ups and UI assets in accordance with style guide standards.
• Revise and improve designs based on user feedback, research, technical constraints, and business decisions.
• Bachelor's or Master's (preferred) degree in Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, User Interface Design, Human Factors, Graphic Design, Technical Communication or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer, user interface designer or similar role.
• Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
• Solid understanding of interactive experiences and technologies.
• Comfortable working face to face or in virtual settings.
• Exceptional presentation abilities, both verbal and visual.
• Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
• Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
• Understanding of common software development and project management practices.
• Champion principles of usability and user-centered design.
• Experienced knowledge of designing in an Agile environment required.
• Strong understanding of combining User-Centered Design principals with user research.
• Expert experience with toolset (Microsoft suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure).
• Experience working on Mobile and Desktop experiences, both in native and web-based experiences.
• Secure understanding of responsive design principles and creating such environments.
• Experience designing complex data visualization and dashboard-type experiences.
• Creative and strategic thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge design.
• Proven knowledge of web-based application design trends, patterns, usability, technical considerations and best practices.
Welcome to the world of Prime 8 Consulting, a world where we can
We believe that people are our greatest assets. In our rapidly expanding company, we seek individuals who embody our core values and want to contribute to a collaborative, energetic and prosperous workplace. In turn, to attract and retain the best consultants we offer meaningful work, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits.
By looking deeper, staying hands on, and keeping our eyes ahead, we seek to deliver high-quality experiences for our employees, customers, and the community.
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:19:40 PST