Senior Highway Design Engineer
Our client, a significant player in the engineering consulting industry, is actively seeking a talented Senior Highway Design Engineer to join their dynamic team in their Kamloops or Kelowna, BC office within the Transportation Infrastructure Group.
With at least 15 years' experience in highway / road design, you will be responsible for the delivery of both provincial and municipal transportation design projects for clients across British Columbia.
You will be the lead for the highway design team, managing multi-discipline project teams, working collaboratively with other Transportation Leaders and Project Managers to identify staffing, equipment and training requirements.
Some of the additional responsibilities of this position also include, but are not limited to:
- Financial management of projects including budget forecasting, resource management, change-order management, and client invoicing.
- Developing proposals, budgets and schedules, and on-going business development and liaison with clients.
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Lead a design team on multiple deliverable packages
Some of your capabilities and credentials include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- P.Eng. in BC is required
- 15+ years' experience related to highway/roadway design.
- Knowledge of codes, highway/municipal and roads design standards and design guidelines
- Must be familiar with the BC Ministry of Transportation standards and guidelines.
- Proficient experience with highway and roadway design related software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, CAiCe and InRoads.
TEEMA Solutions Group Inc. (TEEMA) has become one of the fastest growing Staffing Solutions company in North America.
Our focus is delivering full-cycle staffing solutions, whether that is short term, contract or long term, permanent. We love our clients and we support them by placing quality people in the right position at the right time.
TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep and wide networks of talented resources. We are passionate about what we do. Our clients have access to a wealth of experience unsurpassed in staffing. We believe the future is about disrupting our industry and our rapid growth is evident of that (cited by Profit 50, Red Herring, INC 5000 and Branham 300).
Come join the revolution.
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:10:40 PST