Assistant Professor of Management
The Stafford School of Business is seeking an Assistant/Associate Management Professor, beginning Fall 2017, who will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses related to the strategic and general management fields. This position will engage in scholarly and creative activity, continuing preparation and study, contribute to the development of our student's growth, and serve the College community. Demonstrated teaching and research success involving logistics and supply chain management is a plus. Full-time, ten-month tenure-track position.
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College is a residential state college located in Tifton, Georgia, named one of the best 100 small towns in America. The college offers associate and baccalaureate degrees and has an approximate enrollment of 3400.
Position is open until filled.
* Ph.D. in Management, or a related field, from an AACSB accredited institution, candidates with ABD will be considered, however a Ph.D. will be required prior to start date.
* Teaching experience in Management at the undergraduate level.
* Practitioner research experience in a commercial environment preferred.
* Demonstrated teaching excellence is expected.
* Applicants should have knowledge of, or willingness to learn, online and web supported course delivery methods.
* Applicants should have superior written and oral communication skills.
* A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, and business/community groups is expected.
* A demonstrated ability to conduct scholarly research.