Diversity Program Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTION: Diversity Program Manager Assistant.
OVERVIEW: (28$/hr, W2 Only) Hicksville, NY. Contractor position supporting diversity manager to work with tier 2 suppliers to collect state required forms, generate reports, provide training and support diversity program for major electric distribution company in Hicksville, Long Island. College deg. working knowledge of diversity programs and exp.
DESCRIPTION: Selected candidate will work with our firm as a W2 employee and provide work to our clients as a contractor in the capacity of diversity manager\\\'s assistant. 1. Use clients online portal to collect state required forms and spend information on a periodic basis. 2. Generate reports on information collected, 3. Train client\\\'s employees on diversity program and data collection requirements., 4. Work with clients employees to maintain diversity program to support clients compliance needs in reporting to state agencies as well as to their own governance department.
1. College degree.
2. Working knowledge of diversity programs in NY and NJ with some experience in either state.
4. Some travel to NJ for meetings, etc. required.
5. Must pass drug and background tests
6. Valid driver\\\'s license.
7. Willingness to learn and grow in position
8. Intermediate skills in MS Excel and MS office applications like MS Word and Powerpoint.
9. Long term assignment with a great client in Long Island (PSEG LI, LIPA)
** Must be able to legally work in the United States
Tri-Power Consulting Services goal is to help Engineering, IT and Admin TOP TALENT obtain contract jobs with our large Electric Power Utility client as well as other reputable clients. Let us give you the opportunity you are looking for - Apply today!!
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 15:07:53 PST