Social Media Specialist
Want to work for the #1 employer in the US? Want free lunches and other great perks?
Our client is looking for an Social Media/Community Specialist for a 3-12+ month contract position in Mountain View, CA.
The functional area of this role focuses on our end users. Overall, we want to connect people looking for education or help in an authentic environment. We provide the best experience we can by resolving issues, listening to feedback, and participating in discussions.
The Role: You will work to actively support global users through help centers and online communities. You will troubleshoot with users and process suggestions, bugs, abuse, and other information to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience. You will post in a way that maintains an authentic, healthy and welcoming environment for people looking to connect with others to find help or learn more about products in our Product Forums. You will encourage more people to interact and participate in online communities.
- Reply to user product questions and posts in Product Forums to educate and answer questions.
- Maintain a 'healthy' environment by removing spam and directing people to existing help properties and content.
- Engage more people to participate in our online communities.
- Assist in compiling weekly list of top issues.
- Get more people answers to their questions.
- Assist with Community projects as needed.
- BA/BS or 3 years equivalent experience Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical expertise and knowledge of the online space Google product knowledge is a plus
- Proven good judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations
Akorbi offers multilingual business solutions in more than 170 languages to some of the largest companies in the world. The company offers a full range of language, localization and global marketing solutions, including: professional staffing, translation, interpretation, multilingual call centers, business process outsourcing, sign language interpretation, alternate formats, transcription, eLearning and eDiscovery. The company holds several certifications including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, EN 15038:2006 and M/WBE Certification.
Mountain View, CA
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 15:39:06 PST