FIMC is seeking a .Net Developer (2-3 yrs. experience) to join our Applications Development team located in its beautiful historic headquarters in Downtown Sarasota, Florida. At this time, we are only entertaining applicants who are able to rapidly join our team in a full time capacity. The .Net Developer will be responsible for developing, testing, integrating, deploying, and supporting solutions, fixes, and enhancements.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business, or related technical degree is preferred, or equivalent 4 years of work experience.
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience developing applications.
- Solid understanding of application development processes through full SDLC, from requirements to UI/UX to relational database structures.
- Experience with responsive web design and application development desired.
- Experience with authentication methodologies for SSO applications and platforms.
- Familiarity with mobile application development for Android and iOS based devices is a plus.
- Familiarity with CMS solutions, including deployment, maintenance, and related development is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using technology tools including, but not limited to Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL, Visio, IIS, source code management, QA, and project management
FIMC is located in beautiful, historic downtown Sarasota. The company develops, markets, and implements innovative membership-based benefit programs for financial institutions. Established in 1974, FIMC's portfolio of private-label products, which provide home and auto membership programs, serve over 2 million members across the United States and Canada.
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 13:30:14 PST