Survey Party Chief
- Proficiency in all aspects of Construction Surveys for grading streets, sewer, water, storm drains, utilities and building control.
- Proficiency in using descriptor codes and linework while performing topographic surveys, utilizing Eagle Point and Trimble Business Center software to process data gathered in the field.
- Proficiency with Geodimeter 5600 and the Trimble 5600 fully robotic stations.
- Proficiency in GPS Boundary and Control Network Surveys, including aerial control.
- Experience in office set up and coordination a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in field and construction surveys.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Party Chief.
- Proficiency with Geodimeter 5600 and Trimble 5600 fully robotic station using Spectra Precision Ranger Data Collections with TDS Software.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be highly organized and motivated to lead a survey crew and work within a Team framework.
K&A Engineering, Inc was formed in March of 1998. The two principals, Keith Osborn and Amir Fallahi, are both registered professional engineers in the state of California and together bring over 60 years of professional experience in land planning, land development and public works engineering.
K&A Engineering, Inc. located in Corona California, has put together a highly qualified team of approximately 30 professional, technical and support staff in order to provide timely and responsive service to our clients. Because we believe that each project offers a unique set of challenges, we structure our teams at the outset of each project to best meet the needs of our clients. Our approach is to maintain the structure of these teams throughout the project so that all members are familiar with the various aspects of the particular project. Regularly scheduled meetings are held to ensure that lines of communication between the design team are kept open. We also believe that communication with our clients and other team members are the cornerstones of our success.
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 09:02:11 PST