IT Support Analyst
TCS Education System
TCS Education System is currently seeking a IT Support Analyst to join the IT department.
The IT Support Analyst will report to the Client Technology Manager and work closely with Central IT at the TCS Education System. This position is responsible for helping faculty, staff and students make effective use of technology. This is done by responding to end user problems and performing proactive outreach and training.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service while using technical, analytical and communication skills to accurately identify client needs and provide effective solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve workstation and classroom technology problems.
- Act as educator and coach to help college staff, faculty and students adopt and use core institutional technologies effectively.
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of training materials and programs that promote the roll-out and use of technology.
- Follow the established incident management process.Maintain complete, accurate and timely records in the Help Desk ticketing system for all client support activities.
- Respond to and fulfill requests to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into user-friendly English.
- Strong customer service skills; Patience, attentiveness and the ability to use positive language
- Proficiency with a variety of Windows operating systems and software including Office365, Outlook and multiple browsers.
- Proficiency with Macintosh operating systems and software including Safari and MS Office and Outlook for Macintosh
- Knowledge of networking concepts and the ability to troubleshoot network printing and wireless client issues.
- Experience with audio visual technology; videoconferencing
- Ability to work in and foster a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work flexible shifts, which may include evenings and/or weekends and peak periods including, but not limited to the beginning of each semester and service launch dates.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience required
- 4-6 years of experience providing desktop support
- MCSE or MCSA , or CompTIA certification preferred
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System was founded in 2009 as a nonprofit organization with a mission of preparing innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
TCS Education System features a network of specialized institutions, which are backed by a model of education that prepares socially responsible, culturally competent professionals in applied fields such as psychology, law, health care, and education. TCS Education System partners-The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University-each offer scholarship, training, and service opportunities directed to a specific career path while providing a transformative educational experience.
For more information, visit www.tcsedsystem.edu