Customer Service Representative - Loans - FT
Customer Service Representative
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
* Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
* Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
* Maintains customer records by updating account information.
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
* Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
* Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary $10.00-12.00 per hour
Education Required High School or equivalent
Job Type = RegularEmployee
Job Status Part Time = 40 hours per week
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking, and Loan Processing.We encourage bi-lingual english/spanish speakers to apply
Post Falls, ID
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 09:19:21 PST