Senior Mechanical Engineer, Healthcare - Philadelphia, PA
We have an exciting opportunity for a high performing Senior Mechanical Engineer with significant Healthcare related project experience for our client's Philadelphia, PA downtown office.
Involved in award-winning buildings and interiors, the successful candidate will lead the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering team and be responsible to evaluate, select, specify and engineer all mechanical HVAC and plumbing systems or products for various large, complex Healthcare and Institutional projects.
Within a collaborative group of talented architects, interior designers, project managers and technologists, you will align with other Senior Engineers and develop project scope, budgets and the design approach for all size of projects, support the development of design standards, and lead and mentor junior staff.
As an expert in your field of Mechanical Engineering, you have strong presentation and communication skills and bring a detailed understanding of all phases of architectural and engineering document production; LEED accredited professionals are preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• PE license is a MUST; license in PA preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Must have a minimum of 20+ years of post-graduation experience in a mechanical design of buildings related projects
• Must have a minimum of 10+ years of healthcare experience
• Ability to be assertive in communicating and discussing engineering issues
• Strong ability in performing mechanical HVAC
• Knowledge of ASHRAW and other mechanical codes
If you have the whole package or at least a large portion of what we're looking for, we want to hear from you! Please apply confidentially to this posting.
At TEEMA, we are focused on providing Staffing Solutions that achieve targeted results. Everything we do comes down to helping clients align their People, Process, and Technology. Our staffing experts are the most highly tenured in the industry. Each TEEMA Member brings experience, skill and acumen across a variety of specialties, industries and public service sectors.
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 16:50:05 PST