- Developing and improving the technical infrastructure, organization, and framework for the site's codebase as well as reduce overall technical debt.
- Be the hands-on Java developer and architect responsible for the technical design, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features on the site. Be responsible for peer review of code and solution ideas and creation of automated test suites for new and existing features.
- Continually analyze and measure performance, availability, and scalability of applications and build long-term architecture vision. Manage the balance between technology evolution, maintenance, and new-feature delivery.
- Participate in deploying, operating, scaling, tuning, and troubleshooting team products. Implement and improve core software infrastructure.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, or similar is required. MIS in computer science, or similar is preferred.
- Oracle Java or TOGAF or similar related architect certification is preferred.
- Large-scale consumer Internet development experience is required.
- 6+ years web development experience is required.
- 3+ years of experience as back-end solutions architect is required.
- Strong understanding of architecture patterns and of articulate platform desk philosophy and its evolution required.
- Expertise in architecting solutions in Java/J2EE, MVC pattern, Spring suite of Frameworks, and related technologies are required.
- Working knowledge of building RESTful web services in a service-oriented-architecture environment using cloud infrastructures is required.
We are a IT consulting company and working with Top Bay area clients and others.
San Francisco, CA
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 13:37:07 PST