Director of Enrollment Management
Resurrection University (www.ResU.edu), is accepting nominations and applications for the position of Director of Enrollment Management. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & Enrollment Management, the Director is responsible for innovating, leading, and managing the recruitment, and admission efforts of the University.
The Director of Enrollment Management is in charge of the preparation, direction and implementation of a strategic recruitment plan designed to increase brand awareness and stimulate inquiry among prospective students, business thought leaders, and health system employees, as well as achieving enrollment growth across all undergraduate and graduate educational programs based upon meeting annual recruitment goals. In addition, the Director works closely with the Office of Marketing and Communications, the Registrar’s Office and Academics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates an understanding of and models the mission and core values of Resurrection University through behavior and attitude.
- Responsible for developing annual strategic plans with measurable goals for recruitment and enrollment management for the University.Regularly reviews plans with senior leadership.
- Responsible for development and implementation of recruitment strategies and innovative processes designed to achieve managed enrollment growth across all undergraduate and graduate educational programs based upon annual goals.
- Manages the Office of Enrollment Management including the direct supervision of all admissions counselors and support staff in the execution of daily activities related to recruitment and admissions. Responsible for the evaluation of all said personnel on an annual basis.
- Participates in University-wide initiatives to develop and implement policies, procedures, and processes that support recruitment goals, as well as demonstrates obtained measured outcomes.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, supervises and evaluates functions related to student recruitment and admissions.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of marketing strategies, activities, publications and programs relating to new student recruitment and admissions.
- Administers the University’s admission program, policies, and procedures. Reviews and prepares applicant files for committee, and is responsible for notification of admissions decisions to all undergraduate and graduate applicants.
- Coordinates the use of the internet and web-based technologies for planning and evaluating recruitment strategies designed to attract new students.
- Oversees the development of strategic partnerships and maintenance of articulation agreements with educational institutions and maintains appropriate paperwork and contracts.
- Oversees all student recruitment programs and events including undergraduate and graduate open houses.
- Works collaboratively with the Financial Aid Officer and Deans to achieve enrollment goals through the coordination of admissions and financial aid.
- Participates in organization-wide initiatives and plans through membership in appropriate University and health care system committees.
- Responsible for the professional development of enrollment management staff members.
- Oversees evaluation of degree plans, policies and procedures, and implements recommendations for enhancements to promote continuous quality improvement.
- Develops and recommends department operating budgets. Ensures that the department operates within allocated funds. Maintains required records, reports and files.
- Enhances professional growth and development by accessing educational programs, job related literature, in-service meetings, and workshops/seminars. Maintains current knowledge of Admissions, Enrollment Management, and educational methodologies through continuing professional development.
- Adheres to established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Performs both essential and non-essential job functions in a safe manner as identified by Resurrection University.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in education administration or related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years prior experience in higher education, enrollment, records, and administration required.
- Knowledge and understanding of FERPA guidelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of Student Records systems.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and the instinct to pay attention to detail.
- Modern office practices, procedures and equipment; record-keeping techniques; operation of a computer terminal and data entry techniques; knowledge of Liaison International (Spectrum) and Campus Management are a plus; oral and written communication skills; interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization and outside contacts, using a high degree of judgment and discretion.
- Ability to handle confidential materials and information, maintaining credibility through business relationships.
Resurrection University, located in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago, is an accredited institution of higher education that focuses on professional health care education. Founded in 1914 as West Suburban College of Nursing, Resurrection is a part of Presence Health (the largest Catholic health system based in Illinois) and home to a College of Nursing that offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in Nursing, and the College of Allied Health that offers undergraduate degrees in Health Information Management and Radiography.
The University offers its students an education that integrates personal and professional growth, compassionate service, and scholarly activities. Resurrection University exclusively uses an upper division program design, which means the classrooms are a lively blend of students who transfer in liberal arts, general education, and pre-requisite courses from a variety of institutions. Once admitted, students, who are an average age of 31, focus on the health science program of their choice. The University awards baccalaureate degrees in nursing (BSN and BSN for RN programs), imaging technology (BSIT pre and post-licensure programs), and health informatics and information management (BSHIIM). The University also awards graduate degrees in nursing (MSN).
The College of Nursing, the College of Allied Health, and Resurrection University are accredited, respected, and recognized for excellence in healthcare. Resurrection University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC- AQIP) and a member of the North Central Association, the College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), and the College of Allied Health through the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management (CAHIIM) and by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
Resurrection University is being assisted by the partners of Hyatt-Fennell. Nominations and application materials should be submitted to Cheryl Hyatt at ResU@hyatt-fennell.com. Please specify the position in the subject line. Applications include a letter of interest, a current résumé/cv, and contact information for five professional references and should be submitted in separate documents. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and should be submitted prior to April 14, 2017 to receive full consideration. All applications and nominations will be considered highly confidential.
For more information contact:
Cheryl Hyatt - 724-242-0476
Resurrection University provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, order of protection status, marital status, parental status, military status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected classification, in accordance with applicable law. Resurrection University is also committed to providing a professional, respectful and safe work environment that is free from harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, order of protection status, marital status, parental status, military status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected classification, in accordance with applicable law.