Systems Analyst, NIAPS Fleet Support 201610-035KL
Position: Systems Analyst (NIAPS Fleet Support)
Location: San Diego, CA
The Systems Analyst shall provide NIAPS Fleet support and review ship schedules to determine availability for installations. The Systems Analyst shall liaison with functional groups to identify and communicate issues impacting the Distance Support program schedule. Conducts software installation activities by performing the following duties:
• Work with TYCOM representatives and NIAPS Installation Lead to schedule NIAPS installations for the fleet using available personnel resources
• Coordinate with NIAPS lab to ensure NIAPS Images are completed in a timely manner in preparation for NIAPS Installations
• Coordinates with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
• Conduct NIAPS software installation on fleet units, sometimes requiring travel. Troubleshoot as necessary, provide daily status reports.
• Provide post-installation helpdesk support to fleet units as needed.
• Bachelors degree in related discipline is desired, or equivalent education and 3 to 5 years of directly related experience.
• CompTIA Security+ certification required.
• Windows 7 or Windows 10 certification or equivalent required
• Windows Server 2012 certification or equivalent required.
• Experience working with shipboard IT staff preferred.
• Familiar with shipboard IT technical data systems both shipboard as well as ashore site.
• Experience supporting the updates of technical drawings and publications; Monitoring Helpdesk email and providing support in a professional manner.
• Excellent technical writing, reporting and communication skills.
• NIAPS experience is a plus.
Security Requirements: Must currently hold and be able to maintain a US Secret clearance.
Travel Requirements: 20% travel worldwide supporting the project is required (CONUS / OCONUS)
Valkyrie Enterprises, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Valkyrie is a rapidly growing Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA founded in 2007 by President and CEO Gary Lisota. Our core equities include Acquisition, Readiness, and Modernization expertise. We provide responsive, full-service support to our clients and we are focused on their requirements with attention to quality, cost, and technical details.
Valkyrie has numerous engineering, technical, analytical, program management, and documentation development positions available in support of U.S. Navy transformational programs and activities, maintenance engineering, Navy staff support, logistics support, and Navy customer program support.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. citizenship may be required for some positions.
VALKYRIE ENTERPRISES, LLC IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LAW.
San Diego, CA
Sat, 4 Mar 2017 12:52:11 PST