Trainer 2 ... LC
~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The Trainer 2 shall have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Education, Liberal Arts, or similar degree and meet the experience requirement or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
• Minimum ten years experience in planning and managing training development for large programs
• Extensive experience in Instructional Design
• Experience developing formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and materials of a technical nature
• Experience developing online web-based training, distance learning presentations, training plans, courses, and materials of a technical nature
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fort Meade, MD
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 17:14:19 PST